Wednesday, November 19, 2008

T.I. Heads Back To Court, This Time To Testify

@
T.I. will apparently be making another appearance in court soon. TIP will take the stand to testify in a Cincinnati court tomorrow to tell what happened on the night his assistant and close friend, Philant Johnson, was killed. The jury was selected on Monday (11/17) for the case against Hosea Thomas, one of two brothers that allegedly responsible for Johnson's death. T.I. is scheduled to testify in court tomorrow (11/19).

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, the two brothers took issue with T.I. and his entourage after they were denied access to exclusive areas at a late night party and concert. "T.I. and his group were in the VIP area," Cincinnati Homicide Detective Tim Gormly told the Enquirer. "The suspects wanted to get in the VIP area and weren't allowed to." According to the paper one of T.I.'s entourage hit one of the brothers and later taunted them which led to the brothers shooting up T.I.'s vehicles later that night.

0 comments: