Tuesday, December 23, 2008

50 Responds to wayne

@
Last year everyone couldn't wait for the beef between Lil Wayne and 50 Cent after the G-Unit general called Weezy "a whore" for appearing on everyone's records and questioned Lil Wayne's sexuality after the infamous picture of him kissing Birdman surfaced. But Lil Wayne never replied...untill recently.

A new song "Louisianimal" [listen here] from the "The Drought Is Over Part 6" mixtape leaked last month. In the track Weezy fires back saying 'All about a dollar, fuck two quarters/Bitch I’ll pour syrup in that vitamin water/I hope you die ugly, and tonight will be gorgeous. After the leak, many people speculated that the song was old and was leaked without Lil Wayne's permission, but 50 is now questioning that.

"Think about it, no one from his camp said it was a leak. We could assume it was leak but he's a celebrity. If it was a leak, he would come out and say something" 50 said in an recent interview on Shade 45. 50 went on to say "It doesn’t matter if it’s old or not. Now I know how you feel. I'll leave it like it is right now and wait till I'm comfortable and then I’ll do what I do."

Listen to Lil Wayne's "Louisianimal" - Click Here

0 comments: